Features and Specifications of U-channel 'rib-back' sign posts:
- Manufactured from the finest high-carbon new billet steel (Grade SP-80), at 80,000 psi minimum yield, and 100,000 psi minimum tensile strength. Conforms to the mechanical requirements of ASTM A-499 and the chemical requirements of ASTM A-1.
- Hot-dip zinc-coated galvanized finish (ASTM A-123).
- Sign mounting holes are 3/8” diameter, on 1” centers. Other hole sizes and spacings available upon special order.
- Ribbed-back contact points are flush surfaces for secure attachment of traffic signs.
10-foot, 12-foot, 14-foot lengths available. Other lengths available on special order.
- Post weight densities (i.e., size) at 2 lbs/foot, and 3 lbs/foot.
- Also available in Green, as either a baked-on 2mm enamel finish, or polyester powder-coated finish. Other colors available on special order. Minimum order quantities may apply.
Benefits of U-channel sign posts:
- Fast, easy installation.
- No post hole digging needed.
- Posts easily driven into ground with conventional tools. Tapered ends available upon request for an additional cost.
To order: U-channel Post, 10-ft, 2 lbs/ft size, Green enameled finish.
Contact us via e-mail for a Quotation, and please provide your shipping address.
Posts and freight from southern USA will be quoted in US Dollars.
Please Note: Minimum order quantity is 50 posts of a particular size.
For other sizes and finishes of U-channel posts: Click here.
Please specify the following information in the Quote form . . .
Type of finish: ( ) Galvanized ( ) Baked-on enamel ( ) Polyester powder-coat
Length: ( ) 8-feet ( ) 10-feet ( ) 12-feet ( ) 14-feet
Weight Density: ( ) 2 lbs/ft ( ) 3 lbs/ft
Quantity: [ ]
Minimum order quantity is 50 posts of a particular size.